Where to Use Spirit Airlines Meal Voucher?
Suppose you get connected with Spirit Airlines Frequent Flyer program. Then, in that case, you are offered some special favors inclined towards coupons and vouchers in reference to various facilities. However, the different services could easily get accessed with the earned vouchers, which are referred to be travel vouchers, hotel coupons, flight credits, meal vouchers, and many other vouchers are offered. Besides this, if you have a meal voucher and you want to know where to use Spirit Airlines meal voucher, then the best you can do is to read the following section as from there, you are going to receive complete guidance in reference to using adequately and some necessary terms and conditions for Spirit meal vouchers.
Basics Norms for Spirit Airlines Meal Vouchers:
- Passengers should utilize their Spirit Airlines meal vouchers within 12 months from the date of issuance.
- On the other hand, Spirit meal vouchers are non-refundable as under this condition, you are not allowed to give away the meal vouchers to someone else in case they haven’t been used till now.
- Note that meal vouchers at Spirit Airlines are only used to purchase food items.
- In cases where passengers redeemed their meal vouchers but now don’t want to take the service anymore, then in such circumstances, you will not be able to claim accordingly.
- Lastly, Spirit meal vouchers only with the amount limit you accessed, as in case you exceed the limit, you have to pay separately.
However, to learn the proper stance under which you will be able to understand correctly for Spirit Airlines meal voucher utilization, then in that situation, you should read the following passage, as from here, you will easily be able to add a meal voucher code.
Online Steps to Use Spirit Airline Meal Vouchers:
- Firstly you need to go to the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Now tap over my trips icon from the top left corner.
- Within the same page, enter the confirmation code/booking reference code along with the last name of the passengers.
- Further of which, head towards the menu option and click over the additional services
- Next, you can now choose food items from the available list and then, ahead of this, add food items as per your preference.
- The final step would be to mention the meal voucher code under the specified field and then tap submit button, and you will get a confirmation email with a complete summary regarding meal voucher.
Though in any case, if you cannot access Spirit Airline meal voucher online, the best you can do is to call a customer service agent. That you can dial the phone number 1-855-728-3555, and you will get in touch with the live representative and receive an appropriate set of guidance.
What Happens If Passengers Do Not Redeem Spirit Airlines?
According to Spirit Airlines' meal voucher policy, the access of such voucher is accessible only for 12 months from the date of issuance. In such a condition, if the passenger does not use the coupons within the given timeframe, they will expire, and you won’t be able to access them anymore and in case you need more assistance then you can connect direct with Spirit Airline representative.