Worried about your delayed or lost bag at United Airlines? Well, you can sit back and relax because United Airlines got you covered. You can now easily find lost things at United Airlines with the help of the United Airlines lost and found department. The particular department is completely responsible for your baggage and has a great policy of delivering your baggage to you very safely, no matter what the circumstances. If you are someone who has not received your bags, you need not worry and call United Airlines lost and found phone number at 1-800-335-2247 available to call 24/7. The steps to call are as follows.
- Please make sure to dial the correct United Airlines lost and found phone number.
- Follow the instructions given by the automated IVR and press the keys accordingly.
- Your call might get a hold-up time, so please wait while your call gets connected.
- Once on the call with an agent, seek assistance from them for your baggage-related issue.
How to Contact United Airlines Lost and Found?
If you are someone whose baggage got delayed or is missing or even damaged baggage, you should contact United Airlines lost and found department without delay. United Airlines offer their passengers excellent customer service, and the process of contacting the lost and found department is very straightforward, apart from phone calls.
Fill Out The Form
For missing/damaged/delayed bags or even some missing items on the flight, there is an option to fill out the form and get a claim for it. An agent from the IT help desk will respond to the form and get back to you with a solution within 48 hours. The steps to fill out the form are mentioned below.
- Open United Airlines' official website on your web browser.
- On the homepage, scroll down a bit and find 'Help Center'; click on that.
- On the redirected page, locate 'Baggage'; click on that, and then click on 'Damaged or delayed bags.'
- The page will redirect you to a form where you can fill in all your details like reference number, name, etc.
- Complete the process by uploading the necessary documents and then click on 'File complaint.
Track your Baggage
At United Airlines, there is an option for passengers to track where their baggage is. Passengers can easily see the status and the location of their checked bags in very few simple steps.
- Install the United Airlines mobile app on your Android phones or IOS.
- On the top left corner, select 'Track my bags' or go to 'View reservations.'
- Enter the details like reservation number and name, then click on search.
When to Contact United Airlines Lost and Found Department?
It is most unlikely at United Airlines that the passengers get to face the issue related to their missing bags or items. But, sometimes, there are chances that passengers might face these issues. For the assistance of their passengers, United Airlines' lost and found department provides their service 24/7. Passengers can contact the department in certain situations like
- Baggage got delayed for a very long
- Received damaged bags
- Lost the bags
- Or any missing items